Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Review: Dogfish Head Alehouse

by Emma

When I moved to Virginia in summer of 2008, my family quickly discovered the Dogfish Head Alehouse. Located on Leesburg Pike, right in Seven Corners, it is a fun restaurant with an amazing atmosphere. The waiters and waitresses are so nice, the food is absolutely amazing, and the actual restaurant had a great setup.

They have the best burgers, no questions asked. Their salads are good and their fries are amazing--not too thin, but still crunchy. I have yet to order something there that I do not like.

It is a very family-friendly environment. Although it can get a little loud, it is fun for little kids, as they get (the usual) coloring pages and crayons and the kids’ menu. It also manages to remain enjoyable for all of us a little older.

If you have not been before, I definitely suggest it!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agreed. It's a fantastic place :)

    ReplyDelete